• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone do me a favour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
If you have time can you use "Battle.net Gateway Editor" to tell me the following servers:

U.S East
U.S West
Northrend
Asia

For Warcraft III.

Just tell me the full

Name:
Zone:
IP:

For each server because i patched mine to "Indogamers", and the only way with out reinstalling the game to get the servers back in is to manual type them in.

E.g. of my battle.net gateway editor showing my servers:( i did not create this gateway editor of cause oO)
egcy0.jpg

If you don't have the gateway editor its below this text.
-edited- for the .rar please contact me and i will send you the file.

Last edited:
Level 22
An offer: The best non-bnet servers that even proz use even when having original CDs, like me, ok with the exception I'm not a pro, use GG Client. It is the best no lag server and imo takes less resources to play it. This is coz I see you play some non bnet servers. I've been in such dumb servers a looong time ago mb 5 years ago and they suck also full of newbs. Some pros as advantages: it is a separate prog so no messing up your original servers or pasting crap war3.exe in your war3 folder with some other crappy files, totally legal and a nice place to play. U just enter LAN and there you see created games there is alos a ladder that is imo hilarious but what the heck, I've played vs pretty good ones too. There is also a Dota server or custom game if you want to show off your maps.

http://www.gg-game.com/download.html

GG

Status
Not open for further replies.