• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can some 1 help me with my battle scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
iv got these two big armys fighting for my battle scene i need some help in making it what do you suggest i do to make it

the battle is to display a young orc dads death killed by a human(arthas with hammer moddle)

iv also got these problems
when the battle starts and they start fighting the sound your army is under attack or what ever keeps playing how can i stop that

also the heros are gaining level during the battle

what are some good special effects for spells to use

also my terraining is terriable what should i add to improove it

i dont know what els to say so that you can help me please inform me with info you want

iv added my map so yous can see what iv done so fare

{EDIT}
no 1 can give me some suggestions?

Attachments

• movie2.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Level 15
-Make units move in formation
-Try Making The Archers Shoot All At Once
-Change The Camera
-Add War/Battle Music
-You can add Calapults or http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-48314/?prev=u=olofmoleman&r=20&d=list&page=3
-Set the hero to lvl 10 (Doesn't lvl after that)
- Make heroes use spells such as Tornadoes, Lightning, etc.

Tip: You can also look at other cinematics and see what triggers they use
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...18/?prev=search=Shadows%20of&d=list&r=20&t=45

iv got the units moving in formation
the archers to shoot at once wouldent that be hard to do
not sure what u mean by change the camera
where can i get some good war/battle music
i dont want calapults
i worked out a better way inb the game constance change max hero level to 1

i wana have the heros fighting/using spells on each other and have the war in the back ground not not sure what to do with that

i have seen the all of the shadows teldrassil cinematics thats what got me into making this cinematic

if you look at the map i have attached what can i do to make the down look destroyed for after the battle

Level 21
Make two forces allies before actual battle because it is weird that some units are attacking before Arthas orders the attack.

Orcs should also charge. Wolf riders just stood there wile. And orc archer on the walls would be nice.

And camera also needs to move or something because if it stands still it looks boring. It is never good to use same camera to long.

Level 15
Make two forces allies before actual battle because it is weird that some units are attacking before Arthas orders the attack.

Orcs should also charge. Wolf riders just stood there wile. And orc archer on the walls would be nice.

And camera also needs to move or something because if it stands still it looks boring. It is never good to use same camera to long.

i know all the camera is bad its no where near finished.
also add orc archers on the walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.