• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can-anyone-help-transfer-my-bank-to-us

Level 6
Glorn dont help -.-

i want saved chars from EU on US

i want saved chars from EU on US

Last edited:
Level 7
In SC2, banks are signed region-specific; I have been working on an in-game work around for it, which some players have used. It isn't easy, and requires me to specifically modify parts of the game and upload the new version, then while in game with the player I have to trigger the "cheat" to modify those values (else any player could file-swap with any other player), and then for the player to backup, change and move files around on their computer.

Not an easy task, but working. When I told the above person that I was still working on it, but it wasn't ready yet, they went ballistic. So I did not use my personal time to help them. But for anyone who can appreciate the effort that devs put into their free games; I have been transferring players when they ask.