1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Campsite Tragedy (Shantao Zombie)

Submitted by Rand
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
-CAMPSITE TRAGEDY (SHANTAO ZOMBIE)-
They realise that something is amiss..
They wish to find out..

Help a group of 4 students as they try to investigate and uncover an ancient mystery while searching for a way to leave the area.

Select from four different students with unique abilities and work together with your friends to find the exit.

It is recommended that you have full 4 players before starting the game.

To choose the class, go to the specified slot given before starting the game:
Slot 1: Healer
Slot 2: Archer
Slot 3: Footman
Slot 4: Thief

Proceed with caution, never leave your friends behind and cooperate to find your way out.

If you think you have triggered something while progressing on the map. Do turn back as secret area or cinematic might have been revealed.

Goodluck and have fun!

All credits goes to hiveworkshop for the models, custom skins and icons as stated in the resources files.

Authors Notes
I made this map for me and my friends to play with. Finished it like 4-5 years ago. Since then, i stopped playing WorldEditor because i am busy with life. Formatted my laptop but i did a backup. Years passed by and i suddenly stumbled upon this map while checking my HDD backup files. So now its a map for you guys..

Do not mind the character name.. they are my friend's name..

Ohh btw.. to unlock the door, find the key among the carcasses patrolled by the ghoul

Contents

ShanTao Zombie (Map)

Reviews
Rufus
Approved. I couldn't play this in multiplayer sadly, so I'll have to leave further comments to the users who does. From what I could see, it was a really atmospheric map. the music was perfect, and the environment was decent, but improved greatly by...
  1. Idaero Ace

Idaero Ace

Resources:
    Resources:
    Your first post is a map?!? Nice one.
    The map seems fun because you said it made by you and your friends and afaik something make with friends is fun and it will be fun so i gonna try it because it seems fun!

2. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You need to update your description.
    Check this link out, as it may be of help: Description Guide - Maps

Status set to awaiting update.

3. Rand

Rand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Updated. Thanks

4. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    I do not have permission to view the pictures?

5. Rand

Rand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ohh.. forgot to change the album permission. should be okay now. thanks!

6. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Well, I've been testing out the pending resources so I may have a chance to become a map moderator too.
    Your mod is really interesting and enjoyable. Mechanics of the game are simple and easy to learn. Gameplay is fine but you should make it better. Try adding some colossal monstrosities.
    4/5 from me. Vote for approval. :)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  7. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Approved.
    I couldn't play this in multiplayer sadly, so I'll have to leave further comments to the users who does.
    From what I could see, it was a really atmospheric map. the music was perfect, and the environment was decent, but improved greatly by the thick mist. The story is simple to follow aswell, and not very slow.

If you want more reviews, try joining the Grand Review Exchange.

8. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Linearity.
    Overrated story.
    Not suitable for two players.
    However, a good game overall.
    3.5/5.

9. Otherknownoise

Otherknownoise

Resources:
    Resources:
    When fighting Skeleton King. Why Steven Die then suddenly gets up??! AHHHHHHGGGGHGHGHGHG