• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombies

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hi all! This is the first map I upload to Hiveworkshop is a Hero Defense of 5 players, tell me that this seems, the map has a few bugs, well enjoy it ^ ^ Thankz All!

(Oh and thanks to everyone who provided models and icons for this creation)

Keywords:
Zombies, Hero Defense, Humans, Undead, Castle
Contents

Zombies (Map)

Reviews
17:53, 18th Nov 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
The Map is in spanish (1000 downloads = new version in english) Thnkz all ;)

Asking for demand and popularity?
Well the map will be rejected before it hits 10 downloads.
Read the rules and see what you have done wrong!

EDIT: I think it will be much better to point it out here because most rule breakers have little concern and awareness.

-Poor description
-Map is not in English
-No proper credits
-Uploader name different to Creator

Level 28
the map will be rejected before it hits 10 downloads.
It took me 12 downloads :(

[...]
- Stolen map
[...]
Must I explain the definition of stealing again?
You can't assume someone is stealing from a different author name, you may ask the author, but never explicitely say the map is stolen unless you've got actual proof.

Additionally, I think I also made my point clear about not posting useless posts such as "bad gameplay, bad this, bad that".
Stop doing that, please.

Level 3
answering all the false accusations that I receive, I have the original map in my possession (unprotected). Second, the map was made for Hispanic people, I think it was a mistake to go on this page to post my creations, without offending anyone in particular, and I appreciate the work of all the people of HiveWorkshop. I keep remembering that this is the first map I post here, so forgive the rules I should have read further. That is all.

Level 28
answering all the false accusations that I receive, I have the original map in my possession (unprotected). Second, the map was made for Hispanic people, I think it was a mistake to go on this page to post my creations, without offending anyone in particular, and I appreciate the work of all the people of HiveWorkshop. I keep remembering that this is the first map I post here, so forgive the rules I should have read further. That is all.
Not a problem, remember to say that you are the original author next time ^^ (as one of the first lines of the description or something).
That way people won't be so eager to say you stole the map.

And well, as English is the only language allowed on the hive (very reasonable as nearly everyone understands it more or less), so Spanish maps just aren't allowed.

Level 3
Not a problem, remember to say that you are the original author next time ^^ (as one of the first lines of the description or something).
That way people won't be so eager to say you stole the map.

And well, as English is the only language allowed on the hive (very reasonable as nearly everyone understands it more or less), so Spanish maps just aren't allowed.

mmm ok... the map is small for naturality and i cant change it now, my friends and me remake the map (all the texts) for english people, thnx for the critic...

:goblin_boom: