• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campeones de la Colmena

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Welcome to Champions of Hive, This is my gift for the community a map where some of the best heroes show in a battle to the best style Dota (Work in progres) xD Enjoy, it if you want that one of your heroes appears on this map send me an email to [email protected]. Thanks to the creators of models all the credit is yours, please do not edit without permission.
Contents

Campeones de la Colmena (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Is the map in English? All resources MUST BE PROPERLY CREDITED. A simple "Thanks to the creators of models all the credit is yours" is not sufficient, considering they deserve proper mentioning of their work (at least their names). Map Thread Guide
1. The Terrain is empty and not that good. 2. Your triggers leak. Leaks can cause major lags, you should clear them. 3. The map is not in English. It must be if you want to post it here. Because the map not being English I can not play it properly...
trebla ratilla
:) Suggestions: Fix your description (just copy the BB codes then edit it) :fp: Description Guide - Maps Add screenshots :fp: How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description Map should be in English language as what @Avatars Lord said Give credits as...
1. The Terrain is empty and not that good.
2. Your triggers leak. Leaks can cause major lags, you should clear them.
3. The map is not in English. It must be if you want to post it here.

Because the map not being English I can not play it properly, therefore, can't say anything about the gameplay. Anything but this: it looks basic.

Check these links:
Map Submission Rules
Advanced Terraining Tutorial
Things That Leak

Level 6
forgiveness, forgiveness, forgiveness, I did not know that there were publication rules on this page, I will start working on the credits of all the models used to give the credits properly, and translate it into English for the enjoyment of the community, I just needed some tips Thanks for the input.

Level 11