1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Campeones de la Colmena

Submitted by Dilan
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Welcome to Champions of Hive, This is my gift for the community a map where some of the best heroes show in a battle to the best style Dota (Work in progres) xD Enjoy, it if you want that one of your heroes appears on this map send me an email to helenafanatic2@gmail.com. Thanks to the creators of models all the credit is yours, please do not edit without permission.
Contents

Campeones de la Colmena (Map)

Reviews
Daffa the Mage
Is the map in English? All resources MUST BE PROPERLY CREDITED. A simple "Thanks to the creators of models all the credit is yours" is not sufficient, considering they deserve proper mentioning of their work (at least their names). Map Thread Guide
1. The Terrain is empty and not that good. 2. Your triggers leak. Leaks can cause major lags, you should clear them. 3. The map is not in English. It must be if you want to post it here. Because the map not being English I can not play it properly,...
trebla ratilla
:) Suggestions: Fix your description (just copy the BB codes then edit it) :fp: Description Guide - Maps Add screenshots :fp: How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description Map should be in English language as what @Avatars Lord said Give credits as...
  1. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Is the map in English?
    All resources MUST BE PROPERLY CREDITED. A simple "Thanks to the creators of models all the credit is yours" is not sufficient, considering they deserve proper mentioning of their work (at least their names).
    Map Thread Guide

2. Avatars Lord

Resources:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1. The Terrain is empty and not that good.
    2. Your triggers leak. Leaks can cause major lags, you should clear them.
    3. The map is not in English. It must be if you want to post it here.

Because the map not being English I can not play it properly, therefore, can't say anything about the gameplay. Anything but this: it looks basic.

Check these links:
    Map Submission Rules
    Advanced Terraining Tutorial
    Things That Leak

3. Dilan

Dilan

Resources:
    Resources:
    forgiveness, forgiveness, forgiveness, I did not know that there were publication rules on this page, I will start working on the credits of all the models used to give the credits properly, and translate it into English for the enjoyment of the community, I just needed some tips Thanks for the input.

4. Sirmarkis29

Sirmarkis29

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maquinola ! otro dota mas gg :/
    Translate: machine other dota more gg XDD

5. trebla ratilla

trebla ratilla

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources: