• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign: The Last Sa'rin (RETURNS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Just trying to figure out the bloody multiboard.

I almost got it figured out. I'll probably finish it up in a couple days, since most of tomorrow (today, technically) is gonna be spent judging for the story contest.

I just need to fix a couple errors in the code, and add in one more feature, and I think I'll have the multiboard thing done. Then I gotta add in the other multiboards for battle, and individual stats. But that'll be much simpler once I get the first one done.

Other than that, other than the battle system, there doesn't really need to be anything done. I just haven't had the time to devote as of late. And I won't have much after I start school, either.

I can do the Multiboard for you if you want me to.
Just paste it in a pastebin and give me a PM with the link and I'll do it.

Level 12
Like I said, it shouldn't take me less than an hour to get it finished now. Just need an hour to do so. :)

I want to do something, you know? Don't want to be only credited for the story, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.