• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Campaign level won't load

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRious

M

MrRious

After I've made a lot of progress on a level for a custom campaign, i've decided to add it to the campaign screen. It doesn't load (the screen fades in and out). It works perfectly in editor and skirmish menu.

The level is 70% complete, so I don't wanna make it from scratch again.

I think it's broken, due to the custom unit sounds.

Level 39
Afaik imports have to be shared across all parts of the campaign, so if your custom soundset is in one I think it needs to be imported to all of them. But if the import manager already does that automatically then ignore me here.

MrRious

M

MrRious

Afaik imports have to be shared across all parts of the campaign, so if your custom soundset is in one I think it needs to be imported to all of them. But if the import manager already does that automatically then ignore me here.

As for now, my campaign has only one level (in it's files) so I don't think that's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.