• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Hey.
Decided to create a wee journal to keep progress on the Godfall Campaign. I have been learning how to improve my terrains but I still ain´t close to doing any proper ones. When I uploaded Godfall 1 the number 1 complaint was how bad the terrain was. Well this one probably won´t have any better terrain...Oh well.

Godfall 2 campaign will possible be done within this month. I had to make some experimental changes to the campaign to meet the deadline.

Edit: Oh yeah you may see some Orcs in one of the ScreenS and they are not in a "squad", that is because the Screen was taken in We.

Edit2: Noticed cinematic grammar error just now, fixed ingame.

Last edited:

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I do not want to reveal to much at this time but I can tell you that the campaign will be done in 5-Tiers and there will be a small story line to go with it unlike in Godfall 1.

The way I am doing the campaign is largely inspired by Warhammer :D.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Alright, I finished the Tier 2 terrain, finally. It´s a bit big. After I complete the game play on that one I can definitely release a demo. Only orcs and humans will be available. Might be a little slow though since I need to do the Ai and orcs have never been worked on that much before because I had to remove the vampire race, for now. I have made a wee few custom models for orcs but it´s mostly downloaded or acquired by nefarious means "like asking".

Also I added a few neutral structures like a mercenary camp its not complete and has only 2 mercs for hire but it´s not a priority to complete it before the demo :). Stay tuned, i´ll have more screenshots up by tomorrow.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
thx :)

Hi ho.
Demo is supposed to be ready by now but ai is screwy and refuses to function and I suck at making items, i´ve been asking around for someone to do items for me but meeh s´pose i´ll have to do them myself eventually.

Last edited:
Level 8
thx :)

Hi ho.
Demo is supposed to be ready by now but ai is screwy and refuses to function and I suck at making items, i´ve been asking around for someone to do items for me but meeh s´pose i´ll have to do them myself eventually.

what in particular do you have problems with in ''items''?

its nothing at all compared to all other things you did...

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I find making items to be as boring as watching recently purchased milk to spoil without blinking my eyes.
Sure I got some ideas for each race but guess I can´t find the time to do something that bores me, studying being the exemption.

Level 8
i disagree, watching recently purchased milk spoil might be boring, but items aren't,
i espessially like things that don't just give stat boosts, i love experimenting with spellbooks althought this isn't a map suited for spellbooks, i do like if theres an extra condition in items, making the boreness disapeer, like... something that gives you bonus dps, or an aura, but only working at night time ect.

i shouldn't really be talking about it being fun since i have no real experiance with them, but i do think its fun thinking up items.

(sorry if i got too off topic.)

Reactions: Em!
Status
Not open for further replies.