• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hosted Project Godfall recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Hi im the creator of Godfall which is a squad based game *Squad system created by Mechanical Man* with new ways to gather resources built on a new fantasy world featuring custom races, and were hosted here on hive heres link http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/godfall-chronicles-619/. You may have tested our uploaded campaign, yah it sucked so it has been reworked, humans have been reworked, well all the races have been reworked and the lore has changed in general its a new world, think homm1 to homm5 kind of change.

Everything is better now, there are 3 races complete and me and two others have been having fun playing on garena, but i´ve had enough of getting my ass kicked so its time to get more work done. a fourth race is in the works, its the undead and i need a skinner to continue. You cannot imagine how hard it was to do drow without skinners. Anyway we make most of our own models, the buildings are all scratch made but we don´t have icons for any of it as neither me nor mechanical man my sidekick can skin or do icons. So were looking for a skinner or icon maker, full time. Oh and we do our testing in garena if ur interested in helping us do our testing. Thirdly seeing as we´re on the move, and working on ai for a demo were gonna need a better terrainer who can stay with us cause we need lots of maps, fancy maps with city´s and dungeons and alien worlds including underwater worlds maybe (Good maps makes playing lot more fun).

I repeat what we need is an Icon Maker, cause we have tons of custom models.
A skinner to do our skins.
and a terrainer.
Oh and its not required but we strongly suggest u get garena too if u don´t have it so i can kick ur noob ass before u become skilled enough to take me on.

Edit: For those who haven´t a clue, godfall is based around three types of battalion system. A battalion system is a squad system, where a group of units are ordered as one so u can train massive armies to fight. There is also a crew system which operate artilery and a beast system more on that on our site. For now we only desire to finish the races and do some maps but we have talked about doing a campaign again, but we´ll see about that.

Heres some screenshots
A battle between me and mech, he was drow and i was humans. I lost :(
randomscreenshot.jpg

The Vampire Keep
vampirekeep.jpg

To learn more go to our hosted forum or ask questions here.

Last edited:

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Very well done, thanks very much, especially like the building icons. I admit i had doubts seeing as you did icons through screenshots like me but you captured the buildings and some of the units very well, cn´t rightly say for all of them but you could blame it on the model. However, there is still the possibility that new units will be added to the races or existing units replaced by better units *just letting you know*, each race will also get more heroes but thats yet to come, i am more focusing on the vampire race.

Status
Not open for further replies.