• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
So we´ve been at it for some time but we have been able to at least release some maps but i need help.

We need a third member, you don´t need to be a modeler. You just need to be a thinker and a good mapper, i would need you to handle terrains and the majority of the campaign, i can script a story for ya to follow easy but it would be up to you to add side quest and such, of course you would be working closely with me as i would like to keep an eye on the progress and help whenever i can with the making of the campaign.

Also i am stuck on designing a truly unique races. I have recreated, redesigned some of the races several times and i know mech is most likely very tired of that :) but i feel like i´m finally nailing things down, truly things are very polished but need the final touches. Although i am struggling with creating unique elven units so if you´re imaginative, original and at least have some experience with proper modding, you´re in.

If you´ve been following our progress, what little of it that we show than that´s a huge bonus, if not, then our maps, our pre-alpha map and Godfall 1 campaign are up for download on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.