• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with the Etteran sun : goblin campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I need an animator and skinner now the animators job is to well animate ainm transfer is good thats all i mostly but costom would be good two and a skinner a good skinner to help skin the new models my modeler makes for our campaign.

Now the campaign is about goblins feturing a new goblin race a dynamic campaign with different types of game play, interesting levels and many unique characters the story his here http://www.dwarfcampaign.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=528

and we are hosted here http://www.dwarfcampaign.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=26

our team members are

Me-Teamleader,mapper,trigger,story etc

MasterOfMagics-Teamleader,mapper,trigger,story etc

Leopard-Triggered spells,Jass and Balancer

UnknownCazr-Our great Modeler

so if you join youll be able to be very creative with you animations and skins we are skinning goblins mostly but along with some more wierd creatures they use so we need colorful,imagnitive skins.

we also need a icon creator we need creative and colorful icons like Erwentenpellers.

thanks-insane llama

Level 8
Why does nobody want to help me? You people want a groundbreaking campaign but wont do aything to help then you bitch why kick ass projects die :evil:

Level 25

Hey Llama, did you ever consider the fact that there's ONE freelance animator around here, and thats RDZ who is busy with his own things?

And that the few skinners who are freelance don't just read every single topic just looking for a job, and instead have their own topic for things to be done in?

Level 8
ill pm RDZ abut the animations see if he has any free time to help me.

as for afroknight he has his hands full with requests but ill ask him about helping me skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.