• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Campaign - Curse of the Blood Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
curse-of-the-blood-elves-flamingtext-com-png.275825

ORIGINAL BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
EDITED BY DAFFA THE MAGE

Features

A new, far more pleasing UI
Blizzard never bothered with the UI and let the glorious blood elves suffer from the bad graphic of the dishonorable human-led by that racist Garithos. But no more, with the new glorious UI, we will have our identity!

Graphical improvements
Already over a decade, so improvements are a must.

Improved Missions

Can't remember the time I win the first chapter at all. But now, enemies put more of a fight. They also have some tricky stuff in their hands.

Added 'Dream' Missions for Illidan, Kael, and Vashj

Wondered what will happen if Illidan won the Frozen Throne? Now, it's time to answer that.

New 'Blood' Difficulty, for those who consider Blizzard's Hard as 'piece of cake'

'I finished Hard and it's easy'. I hope you're ready for Blood Difficulty, as Hard is now a cakewalk in comparison to what that difficulty offers.

New units and abilities to player and enemy arsenals

Heroes now have additional extra abilities. New units and a more developed tech tree for both races.

New 'Path' system, where players can choose the path for their army

Blood Elves are too weak? Naga is now rebalanced and feels not awesome? Fix it with the Path system.
Get your favorite unit buffed and abuse it to the next level!

Display Media

Credit List
Sin'dorei UI by @Dentothor
Footman Model by @Direfury
Rifleman Model by @Direfury
Knight Model by @Direfury
Phoenix Crusader Icon+Model by @General Frank
Blood Elf Lieutenant Icon by @Zephyrius2412
Blood Elf Archer Model+Icon by @67chrome
Night Elf Archer Model+Icon by @67chrome
Human Lumber Mill Model by @Ujimasa Hojo
Fel Orc Buildings by @Ujimasa Hojo
Realistic Maiev Model by ???
Temple of the Tides 3 Tier Model by @Ujimasa Hojo
Gun Acolyte Model by @Gluma
Abomination Model by @Ujimasa Hojo
Aviary Model by @MatiS
Undead Soldiers Skin by @Mr.Goblin

Update Log
[26/01/2018]
No release, only first step of thread rewrite

[22/01/2018]
First 2018 upload, minor fixes from 2017 alpha release

[17/02/2019]
Project Resurrection

Attachments

• Curse of the Blood Elves [flamingtext.com].png
    Curse of the Blood Elves [flamingtext.com].png
    66.2 KB · Views: 2,349
  • Curse of the Blood Elves Remake.w3n
    4.2 MB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Okay, I have found so many problems in this campaign, I just notice that no Costum units of mine appeared and only costum models from available units are appear, and triggered spells doesn't work properly, so hereby I announced that this campaign is totally cancelled.

All the Campaign Maps will be made into separated maps, I'm sorry for the inconvience.

REQUEST TO MODERATORS : Close this thread please

Regards,

Daffa the Mage

I took down the old file since I have major changes to reach about.

Welp it's seem that
i'm going to wait the next update of this remake campaign :/
I apologize for the inconvenience of having such a bad demo for the old one. I have taken down the file for now to do improvements.

Level 9
I know this is still in its very early stages, but in case you didn't know, the game cache didn't save from Gates of the Abyss to the last level, where you fight Magtheridan (can't remember the name at the moment, sorry), so everything I collected on all the heroes in the campaign is gone in the last level

Level 8
Oh really? LOL! Because I think there is a bit of a bug! Because I did in fact play it but it was really glitchy.

First time I completed the campaign, after watching Kil'jaeden's command cinematic it took me to the official campaign mission Misconceptions and I came here confused and asked my above question.

Then I went back to the Curse of the Blood Elves custom campaign mission menu and found that at the bottom "Illidan's Dream" mission was available and I played it. It was fun but also really glitchy and kind of whacky. That makes sense now in retrospect if it isn't supposed to be available! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.