• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign button not working???!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My campaign editor clearly says that my map "Map.w3x" is in the campaign button I made.
But when I go and click it in-game it just returns to the friggin loading screen.

My map starts with a:
Map init
\
Cinematic
\

EDIT:
The map is based off UTM v4.0, (ultimate terraining map) and is currently at 40256 KB.
Does it have to do with my map size?

Last edited:
Level 5
Could you post the triggers to see exactly what's the problem?
I don't think the triggers are the problem, but since you asked for it,

• Start Player
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Fade in over 0.00 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Cinematic - Turn off letterbox mode (show interface) for (All players): fade in over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Turn subtitle display override On
      • Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players)
      • Unit - Change color of Prince of Darkness (Assassin) 0011 <gen> to Red
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Rendering Map... F...
      • Countdown Timer - Start Start_1st_Event as a One-shot timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds

• Start Timer
    • Events
      • Time - Start_1st_Event expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Run Scene One <gen> (ignoring conditions)

• Scene One
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Camera - Apply Camera 003 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from a Player 1 (Red) Prince of Darkness (Assassin) named Cairos at (Center of (Playable map area)): Play No sound and display Look at this remark.... Modify duration: Set to 7.70 seconds and Don't wait
      • Cinematic - Fade out over 4.00 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Camera - Apply Camera 004 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 10.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Fade in over 1.00 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from a Player 1 (Red) Prince of Darkness (Assassin) named Cairos at (Center of (Playable map area)): Play No sound and display This forest of so-c.... Modify duration: Set to 8.20 seconds and Don't wait
      • Cinematic - Fade out over 3.00 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Camera - Apply Camera 005 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Apply Camera 006 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 5.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Fade in over 1.00 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Also the map im using is UTM so it's a large map file size. But not exceeding requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.