• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Camp System v.1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It´s just an easy camp system, that means every minute there will spawn random creeps at a camp. The condition for this purpose is that no player have vision over the camp and the camp has not already creeps close by.

Please don´t judge me when you think it´s way too simple. I just want to help :)

I would be thankful for credits when you use it. have fun! :)

Keywords:
System, Camp, Creeps, standart, farm, farming, AI, San_Melon
Contents

Camp System (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 11:46, 13th Jan 2014 BPower: Set to "Need Fix", because of: - Leaks a location, which is amusing because the system has only 1 line of code. - Uses waits - Way too simple

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

11:46, 13th Jan 2014
BPower:
Set to "Need Fix", because of:
- Leaks a location, which is amusing because the system has only 1 line of code.
- Uses waits
- Way too simple

Level 29
if there is nothing like this yet, and it gets fixed regarding leaks, it can be simple and still useful, I didnt check the code, but it sounds pretty useful for certain people on certain maps, not only for AoS'

The problem is in something being too simple not just simple.
Systems can be simple but they have to be good and not just something anyone can make in 2 seconds.

@TO
I would like to see the code though so please post triggers in map description.

Level 19
Guys go into the map check out the trigger. I consider myself as a big fan of simple resources.
Here is the main part for the critics among yourselves.
  • Initiator Kopieren
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn on Random2 <gen>
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off Random2 <gen>
  • Random2
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.24 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 RandomUnits[(Random integer number between 1 and 5)] for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Gebiet 000 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees