• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Camera Trigger causes 100% desync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey there,

currently working on a Camera-System that rotates the camera depending on where the current camera view is.

The only suspicious Action that could cause an Desync is "Source of current camera view", (because it gets the data locally, im not sure?)
So if that function causes the desync, is there a other method for getting the current camera view?

desync.png

Any help is highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• desync.png
    desync.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 49
Level 6
Yes, camera value are async so you will have to synchronize them when using them in a way that affects gameplay. 1.31 added synchronization natives but they aren't available in GUI.

Thanks for your advice. I'm just wondering how I could 'regui' the whole Trigger. I mean GetLocalPlayer won't really help me here, atleast I think so. Is the If-Action causing the desync or the two Camera functions the reason, or both. I never heard of Synchronization Natives, I saw multiple Threads from you about that topic, but as you said it is not GUI & even that wouldn't help me solving the problem, because I'm having a barrier, every idea I have seems to most-likely desync. Any way I try to solve it the next day.

So I fixed the problem in this way:
solution.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.