• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Callahan's dude gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making dudes for a top secret project.
I'll update for new dude i want to show.
So do you like the dude mania?

Dude-Infantry.jpgDude-Mercenarie.jpg

Last edited:
No custom anim,though i use magos to slightly modify anim.Like pumping with the shotgun.

Update :New dude
The Shock trooper
It's not obvious in the screenshot due to viewer but in game it's suppose to be an afro dude!(Inspired from starcraft 1 intro cinematic you know the one who listen music and kill 2 zergling with grenade launcher to save the one who ran out of ammo)
Dude-ShockTrooper.jpg

Last edited:
Level 35
Thankyou...These guys look like too much fun not to create my own. (I felt it was more honorable to ask your permission first)

Should I post my creation here?

And about the creation process. Its a bunch of primitives I know, but is are they assigned to the verticies of say...the rifleman? And the Head sphere..is it assigned to the head bone, or the chest?

I import primitive as geoset and attach it to a bone you don't really need to assign vertice since there is no deformation just attach geoset to a bone That's why it's so simple to create.
The sphere is attached to the head bone in the case of rifleman but if it look good you can attach to chest.It's up to you.
You can post your creation everywhere you want though if you post it in another thread just mention you got the idea from here.But posting it here would be good to compare your dude with my dude.

I didn't understand the last comment.
I repeat again :Yes I intentionally named it "Mecano"

Now i'm pissed of your needless condescending comment about spelling and grammar.English isn't my mother tongue if you don't have constructive comment then don't waste your time and don't post here and stop purposely don't understanding my post just to show your superior english skill.

Now if you are an intelligent person you won't reply to my comment and leave me alone in my shit.Thanks beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.