• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Call of duty: world at war: Nazi Zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Call of Duty: World at War
Nazi Zombies
Hello. I am creating a map based off of Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty: World at War. Nazi Zombies is a survival based game, it can be multiplayer. My map is multiplayer too. There can be upto 4 players, each of which control a survivor. Every round zombies spawn to try to kill the survivors. You are trapped in a building and must survive as long as possible. Every survivor is spawned in the same room in the building. In the Nazi Zombies game there are rooms on top of each other, meaning you can use stairs.. in my map, there are no stairs because warcraft does not support multi "level" buildings or rooms.
[box]

This is what the scope of your gun looks like:

Aiming Scope.jpg

The nazi zombie map is basically in the middle of nowhere. You are in a military camp i believe and there is a graveyard nearby. here is a picture of what i think the graveyard will look like:

graveyard.jpg

Here is a partial look of what the building you are trapped in looks like on the outside:

Partial Outside of building.jpg

these are only 2 of the few openings around the building.

[/box]
If you have any suggestions or want to join this group, just PM me.

Get some more members.

Add a bullet system.

Create rounds that spawn zombies.

Level 5
This is a good idea, but if you are just using a "Sniper System" it gives a slower and harder game play then normal Call of Duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.