• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Call for help, creeps" does not work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello Sirs,

have a little/big... problem with the creep call for help range.
i changed the gameplay constants, also acquisition- night and day view-range to 100 in the object editor, creep is neutral hostile...
distants between the creeps is atleast 400..
anyway they still call for help like i didn't change anything, i dunno did i miss something? :/

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 214
Level 1
thanks for trying, however as you can see, (in pink) i changed the "call for help, creep" to 100 aswell as for normal units... and because that didn't work i pretty much changed a bunch of random values... so..

edit: well if you're referring to the selected line in the gameplay constants, or what do you mean Barathrum?

Adjust "max creep camp radius" from 26 to a lower value until it does what you want - I imagine that the creep camps are getting mixed up too much (too close together) and it thinks two seperate camps are one and the same. So it's not the call for help at this point, it's the fact that the game thinks it's all just one creep camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.