• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Creep Friendly Aggro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when I attack Player 12's creeps and surrounding creeps attack me. Melee AI is turned off. I tried tinkering with Gameplay constants Guard Return Distance and Guard Return Time, but I wouldn't want to set them to 0 because some creeps need to be lured. Any solutions? Thanks.

P.S. I removed Call for Help Range, creep acquisition range and sight.

Level 30
I hate it when I attack Player 12's creeps and surrounding creeps attack me. Melee AI is turned off. I tried tinkering with Gameplay constants Guard Return Distance and Guard Return Time, but I wouldn't want to set them to 0 because some creeps need to be lured. Any solutions? Thanks.

P.S. I removed Call for Help Range, creep acquisition range and sight.

I suggest making creeps apart from each other or either go with the Guard Return Distance and Guard Return Time but dont make them 0. But if your really annoyed by creeps teaming up killing you, you can base it on Runes and Magic ORPG where units are all neutral and when you only engage them with attack they will become enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.