• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

C&C Generals: Zero Hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
I think you all forgot how horribly weak china infantry general could be.

Playing as a usa forces, all I need is just a mass amount of ranger with flashbang ability to own them. Once I get into rank 3, those pathfinder could settle them off without any problem.

As for china, the gattling tank and dragon tank would be suffice to crush those infantry.

GLA ? Use toxin tractor, quad cannon or Jarmen Kell.

To Mechanical Man : Do not forget about avenger, the tank that could fire laser to destroy enemy aircraft and their missile at same time. With this technology, 3 avenger vs 3 raptor that trying to destroy the emp defense.. guess which 1 win ?

Level 25
well there is a special tank to hold a huge number of infantry, fill it with roket launchers and the troops will be protected, the only weakness i faced is gla toxin but few are the people who choose gla toxin.

Ever heard about ''roadkill''?
ever heard of china infantry special rocket units?
in the time that one unit gets road kill, all tanks will be destroyed

QUOTE=ROMICH UA;841059]from what country are you?[/QUOTE]
Look at the flag in my signature

Ever hear about heavy tanks having a slow acceleration and being blown to pieces before getting anywhere near the troops feet?
--donut3.5--
your full of Awesomness

Level 31
Well, that tank are partically weak when it fight Super Weapon General.

Once the tank close enough to the EMP, it get disable. Once the tank destroy, the pathfinder could clear them off.

Even you fill the entire troop crawler with tank hunter, it still weak.

USA = 1 Tomahawk Missile from Tomahawk launcher could reduce the hp up to 60%, while having a Humvee filled with 1 pathfinder and 4 rocket trooper would be suffice to beat the hell out of it since the rocket could miss and troop crawler ain't that fast.

USA have the deadliest aircraft called Aurora, 1 bomb at good position and the whole group of troop crawler could bit the dust. It is the deadliest aircraft since no defense could kill it till he drop the bomb.

Level 17
There is 2 way to do it.

1) Destroy their airbase before the aurora take off.

2) Unleash super weapon at position of where their aurora would probably move when it is approaching it's target.

Even the avenger laser does not have any effect against this aurora till he drop the bomb.

Well, there was one time...

I had Laser general with me

my friend had airforce

Then I just spammed Laser Turrets, all facing where my classmate would usually attack with his aurora (front lines) then I'd kill at least 5 out of 20 that he launches without them attacking me...

Level 17
Aurora are invulnerable until they drop the bomb.

Due to their incredible firepower and success of air raid, they are quite costly.

Which it became their main weak point, a weak economy could cripple a player if they build this forces without checking their resources.

Just spam Air Supply Drop...

Then you'll never need to look at it...

Level 31
Don't forget air supply drop cost around 2-3k and it drop 2k every 2 minutes.

You need to remember about the cost of power supply for supply drop and airfield + aurora.

Aurora cost around 5k if I not mistaken, it's been quite a long time i did't play general.

There is once I build 60+ gattling cannon to defense my nuclear missile (10-15 nuclear missile).

My opponent spam 50+ aurora bomber to destroy it and none of it return. In the end, I win because he low in supply while I still have abundant resources to mass spam my tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.