• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burrow Tower

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
straight to simple resources section, please ;p

Combined Orc Burrow and watch Tower buildings.
set author to Kaizer, had got made on my request.
Contents

Burrow Tower (Model)

Level 5
now this is interesting, and also pretty.....but kinda useless o_O

why do i want an orc burrow who transforms into a tower if i already have a orc tower model that it can be reinforced with the spiked barricades ability? besides the orc burrow already attacks if it has a peon inside

Level 29
In a map brought back Pig Farms as food provider, but wanted to keep the Burrow as their early defense.
Also had seperated their warmill into Forge and Troll Lumbermill, so i have ran out of free space in the build card, unwilling to conceal the cancel button or leaving the tower out, have settled on the idea to integrate watchtower into burrow in the form of an upgrade to keep it ingame.
Thats the story behind this.

Level 5
In a map brought back Pig Farms as food provider, but wanted to keep the Burrow as their early defense.
Also had seperated their warmill into Forge and Troll Lumbermill, so i have ran out of free space in the build card, unwilling to conceal the cancel button or leaving the tower out, have settled on the idea to integrate watchtower into burrow in the form of an upgrade to keep it ingame.
Thats the story behind this.

Huh, i see. So this is a lvl 2 Orc Burrow..... pretty nice and a creative way to combine orc buildings. About the map peons can get in and increase the damange of the tower and maybe in the burrow tower form have the ability of bloodlust or fury