• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burning Blade of the Alliance

Since everyones doing attachments now, I decided to try my hand at it and create an Alliance weapon.

Keywords:
Sword, Alliance, Blade, Fire, Awesome
Contents

Burning Blade of the Alliance (Model)

Reviews
18:04, 3rd Sep 2010 General Frank: Works in-game. The idea is quite nice and the execution is okay, but the composition is kinda bad and the mesh is very simple. The particle emitter is quite nice though.

M

18:04, 3rd Sep 2010
General Frank:

Works in-game.
The idea is quite nice and the execution is okay, but the composition is kinda bad and the mesh is very simple.
The particle emitter is quite nice though.

Shit gets old real quick
No it doesn't. It rots for a few weeks and then it turns white then someone crushes it. Nah jokes, messing with you. I understand about the ice thing now, but the more important bit is the second part of my message. The counter-weight. I wouldn't want to wield a heavy sword thats uber hot and break my wrist with one hand. It will also add more style and detail. you could put like a ice/fire shard on the back and make it burn.