• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bunnies 1 v1.22

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Beerie
Welcome to Bunnies 1:
The bunnies have done it again. Somehow a bunch of winter bunnies have ended up in an undead forest in Icecrown and only you can save them!

How to play:
Each player starts with their own team coloured bunny.
Your bunny can slide on ice, on some different than other! (Details in game)
Touching the snow will kill your bunny.
Avoid anything that looks dangerous (Wolves, Thorny Plants, explosions, ect.)
If everyone is dead and there are Lives(Continues) left you will resurrect at the last checkpoint.
If someone finishes the level you will all resurrect at the next level.

How to finish the map:
There are 8 levels, difficulty increases with each level.
To win you will need to slide your way through each level until you have escaped the undead forest and reach safety!

Commands:
There is a -kick command in case someone is afk. The kick command is explained in the Quest Log.
To show the name, colour and number of every player in the game type -playerlist

Level Obstacles:
As said before, there are things that will try to stop you from finishing a level. It may be a wolf that is patrolling around, or a thorny bush. As you progress through the map there will be more challenging obstacles that you will have to figure out yourself!

This map is fairly difficult, so be patient! There are 10 lives for a reason.

*This map is protected*

Keywords:
bunny bunnies slide
Contents

Bunnies 1 v1.22 (Map)

Reviews
17:44, 9th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected

bok

bok

Level 3
Suggestions instead of being lame? I don't see a problem.

edit: i checked some of the other slide maps and they didn't even have a description... :\ and were aproved anyway

Last edited:
Level 15
I will try to play this only because of the picture -.-! You lucky bastard!

Edit: the movement is okay, the first two levels are normal difficulty, balanced (you don't need to slide in circles for long if you miss the pass), the third level gets instantly almost impossible, very hard, because screen doesn't follow the bunny, so I recommend you to make a trigger where it makes the screen follow the bunny

Level 16
Suggestions instead of being lame? I don't see a problem.

edit: i checked some of the other slide maps and they didn't even have a description... :\ and were aproved anyway

Probably you've seen some old maps or maps imported from wc3sear.ch. Maps that are imported from wc3sear.ch automatically got approved. Well, I won't vote on this anyway. I'm too lazy to test "slide" maps.