• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bully

It's a Bully... A little black ball with horns that pushes you off the edge and into the lava if you don't pull yourself together and fight back like a plumber.

This is my favourite nintendo character period. The mesh is very similar to the original (SM64DS) allthough this one has TC to.

If you use it you'd better get the hard gloves on or you'll be mushed!

UPDATE: I found a lil problem with the collision shape being too big so now it's smaller.
UPDATE AGAIN: I added a Stand Victory animation and attachment points. Head and Chest are in the same position but Chest doesn't follow the movements of the head. Weapon attachment is in-between the horns. Hand attachments are in the middle of each horn (right and left).

Keywords:
Bully, Ball, Black, Round, Yellow, Horns, mario, Evil, awesome, Green, Fingers, Feet, and, such, phail
Contents

Bully (Model)

Reviews
12th August 2010 General Frank: Looks good to me. Works ingame. Approved.

M

12th August 2010
General Frank:

Looks good to me. Works ingame. Approved.

Level 7
Oh wow! This is pretty sweet! It'll definitely be an excellent addition to my map xD.

Although the flat plane is just... weird, is how I should plainly put it though.

Level 28
Oh wow! This is pretty sweet! It'll definitely be an excellent addition to my map xD.

Although the flat plane is just... weird, is how I should plainly put it though.

If you are referring to the wacko rotation in magos, it's a bug in that program and can't be helped. Although it works in game, trust me, I wouldn't release a model with such a great fraud.
It uses a flat plane in SM64 as well (so does the Bob-ombs, Bob-omb King, Big Bully e.t.c.).

EDIT:
DonDustin moderation said:
DonDustin: improve the billboarded plane please, or use a sphere
As I said the billboarded mesh fucks up when you rotate it in magos but works fine In Game.