• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buildings not clickable during construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

N41

N41

Level 7
I need help in few things:
  1. Dream Tower: Make this building clickable during birth. The building has collision shape and all geosets are clickable, but during birth you cannot click this building thus meaning that you can at most put one worker to build it (i.e the one who began the construction) and if you remove that worker before the building is constructed you cannot put him back to work.
  2. Highborne Mage Tower: Same problem as above.
  3. Ghost buff: This is a buff request. I needed white cloud-like ghost overhead buff.
    (I know of shadowstrike buff and it doesn't suit my need)

Attachments

• Dream_Tower_Edited.mdx
    14.6 KB · Views: 113
  • HighborneMageTower V1.02.mdx
    25.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
Here you go, you only need to create a sphere collision shape and then calculate its extents.

NOTE: For models with portrait backgrounds, after you calculate its extents, export the portrait geoset, remove it, calculate extents, reimport it and choose the bone it used. Use the same material and the same geoset animation, and then you only need to save it. This is to prevent the health bar from appearing very high above the model.

Attachments

• Dream_Tower_Edited.mdx
    14.7 KB · Views: 57
  • HighborneMageTower V1.02.mdx
    25.5 KB · Views: 53
  • shadowstrikewhite.mdx
    19.4 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: N41
Status
Not open for further replies.