• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Building Submenus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have been trying to add extra buildings to the SCV's commands but I'm not having much success.

I pulled up the skill SCV-BUILD and can add buildings, their costs, requirements, etc. However these do not appear in either the build structure or build advanced structure area.

Anyone mastered this yet?

Level 3
First in your unit find command card +

Then click the small icon ( green ) in the right

pick an icon

at the bottom ( first one ) submenus
( Second ) leave it
( third ) just pick a number you want to use

Then at the top where it says command card (1)

change it to the number you picked

then just start adding abilities to that command card

at the bottom right add another icon to link back to the first sub menu

Enjoy :)

Level 3
Um...that works but...

Now I've just got an empty card.

I edited the SCV build ability to contain more buildings. There is no ability for building specific buildings. I'm still confused how to get my new buildings to appear in this menu, although you did get me to an empty menu.

NM I had to dig a little further to find the 50 branches you have to make to add a building. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.