• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Building names Smash bros survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I hope this is okay here...
Anyway im working on smash bros survival and its gonna be buildings who produce monster coming to destroy your town and the enemies are gonna be super mario bros based. So i couldnt come up with an idea of what building it should be anyone has any good idea plz tell me. Plz say several if u have many ideas!

Level 5
How about naming them like the Buildings your Villians have. If you for example use Bowser it could be Bowser's Castle. Or Donkey Kong's Banana Cave.

Another Idea would be to use a Dimension theme like Dimensional Rift or Gateway.

Just my 2 cents :wink:

Level 5
How about Bowsers shell ?
Download Bowser (aka King Koopa) - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site its a very nice model. This one comes also with a second modell of a spinning shell. Just give the spinning shell model to the building and if you want that it is not spinning use a trigger like:
  • Stop Spinning
    • Event
      • Map initialiization
    • condition
    • action
      • Animation - change (unit name) animation speed to 0% of its original speed
  • End
You may also talk to Dan van Ohllus and ask him nicely if he makes a normal Koopa shell or something.

Cya

Level 5
Because inside is a hidden facility :smile:.
It's ok if you don't like the idea we will figure out something else.

In nearly all those Mario games their are 3 kinds of castle. A small at the end of each normal stage.
Then those which contain Semi bosses and a big one with Bowser inside. So you could just resize some castles.

Or you could make some kind of mushroom growing other Goombas.

I could also imaging some kind of boot camp where they spawn from.

Level 5
Hehe i meant a training camp.

The Castle I thing it would be enough to just resize the human castle and making them slighty more red the bigger they get. Anyway i didn't find any useable model for a castle here in the hive :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.