• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Building a good Druid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
so i currently have a lvl 25 druid and i am not sure how should build her. I was thinking of going int/con with some agi and wis. any help?

Level 4
In my opinion, if you want to be a full healer, go for full int, 1-3 wisdom and rest in constitution. For a good healer, the Preservation talent line is better than Growth in my opinion, because the movement of the spirits kinda sucks at some aoe spells of 1.2. In the end, the talent line is up to you, I can only present you my personal opinion^^. gl hf with your druid!

Level 2
full agil/str for maximum damage.

Damn you vestra!

In my opinion, if you want to be a full healer, go for full int, 1-3 wisdom and rest in constitution. For a good healer, the Preservation talent line is better than Growth in my opinion, because the movement of the spirits kinda sucks at some aoe spells of 1.2. In the end, the talent line is up to you, I can only present you my personal opinion^^. gl hf with your druid!

alright, thanks alot

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
151697-albums6077-picture66180.png

Status
Not open for further replies.