• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Oh my god what a bug !
Hope you already found it, or maybe someone told you it :grin:
When you click on the item allowing you to see the World Map, then you may have to click again to hide it, but if you click on the item allowing you to switch between menu, you don't have item anymore and you have the World Map for ever T_T
PLEASE correct it !
Thank you, and keep up good work, your map roxx :thumbs_up:

Level 11
there is a specific forum for bugs.

just go back into that sub menu for the world map, then click it to turn it off

Level 6
Oh sorry did not saw it.
No I could not do ANY thing !
In my slot 6 I just had the arrow to come back to the menu, but when I clicked on it, NOTHING was done !
Please believe me, if you want I can send you the replay...

Level 2
I think he is referring to being able to save your character in single player (via the Hero Saver). Is this supposed to be possible? (aka you can use cheats and get infinite gold or godmode and then get a bunch of uber shit, save your char, and then load it in BNet)

Level 11
you can save in single player, it generates a single player only password, even states that on the bottom on the code text (if in single player)

Level 4
Sorry about confusion. Yes I was referring to the hero saver, but NO it does not say anywhere that it is for single-player only. Screenshot attached clearly shows that i cheated and was still able to save. And unless I am blind, I don't see anywhere on there SP only.

Attachments

• Bug Screenshot.tga
    3 MB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.