1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug Topic

Discussion in 'The Chosen Ones' started by Aeroblyctos, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Vlad727

Vlad727

Resources:
    Resources:
    Found some strange bugs.

1. Fradz's Illusionary double is not functioning. no Illusions were spawned, ever.
    meaning Mine is stuck with an useless passive (really liked that skill for fradz)

2. The phoenix combo dealt over 4400 damage per hit on first lvl.
    I killed the epic boss in chapter 1 with just 1 shot. I had good items but I am quite sure that (12*4400)+289 is not supposed to be the formula (might be worth checking)

overall when leaving dungeons, and after cutscenes, the music playing kept on playing. the cutscene music was faintly hearable near the location. But the dungeon music just kept on going. (had to go in the dungeon again and re exit to make it stop)

Also a little suggestion:
    How about a little test when picking your spells?
    So you see how a spell functions before you have to pick.

I usually give up and restart because I thought I could do better on my skill sets,
    or they did not what I envisioned them doing.

A little example or test would be good

30-10-13:
    Found an other one.
    I selected the summon flame elemental for phodom, and the whole skill was missing from my skill set. had only 5 skills
    instead of 6. the abilities I chose where:
    1.Soulburn
    2.Summon fire elemental
    3.Fiery ball
    4.powerheal
    5.phoenix combo
    6.that taunt shout (forgot the name)

Anyway keep up the great work,
    love the campaign, and a great fan of the whole story

Vlad727

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. gpr

gpr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Found new bugs. In Chp2 the epic boss temple does not open even after killing the guardians.

3. Malhorne

Malhorne

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Epic bug :
    I got +4k attack damage with fradz for nothing in the second chapter -> Easy Epic quest (with ninja reflex on heal) and let's say easy mission xD

Oh another -> : I got a fatal error (still in second chapter) when I managed to finish the obelisks riddle.

Attached Files:

• Bug.png
      Bug.png
      File size:
      429.9 KB
      Views:
  4. I_am_Death

I_am_Death

Resources:
    Resources:
    bug:
    -Chapter 3: find a way to defeat 2 golems (in ring): I can complete it without kill them jst need to place ice shape after the door, spam ice sphere and it open (i forgot all spell name :v)

5. screamer

screamer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Game crash?

When I sell things fromout the boxes to the shop, the screen with you can't use cheats on this map pops up. How can that be a cheat? Or is it a bug

6. DREven

DREven

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found some bugs too.
    Cryistal Golem puzzle is not working.
    They just die like another monster.
    Twice galeoth's one inventory box is mad.
    It uses the item in itself all every 2minutes.
    What the......

7. melvinovich

melvinovich

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd like to add that I'm wondering how to get the rune cloak which is needed for Galeoth's set, because I really cant find Orb of Degeneration anywhere, unless the requirements for the recipe are changed with the text of the recipe being incorrect or the item has been replaced/moved.
    Also, the Super Holgro recipe cant be completed with a True Zozi (only a normal Zozi) and the normal Holgro boosts +30 stats, while the item description says +100 stats for 20 sec with 60 sec cd.

I've noticed this myself too, the cause for this is a bug with the Unholy Cloak. The item gives you a sort of perm-invisibility unless you attack, but when a box picks it up the item makes the box disappear after a few seconds (normally you should see it while its invisible since its a friendly unit, but it just disappears from the map)
    Certain items like the one which gives like 20-30sec windwalk (forgot the name) can also cause this issue if you use them inside the box, but the box returns when the duration is over.

8. DREven

DREven

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm...... Thanks for your help.
    But my case is not kind of that.
    Whether what item is inside is not worried thing.
    IT JUST GONE RANDOMLY....

Once happened, lost forever..... ㅠㅠ

9. Djbapt

Djbapt

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi there, I don't know if this has already been reported, but I downloaded this campaign a few years ago when I was playing warcraft quite a lot, and I really enjoyed it. And now that I'm back in business while I'm waiting for Warlords of Draenor, I decided to play this campaign again. But when I launch the Prologue, the screen becomes all black and stays like this all the time. I tried with another chapter it's the same. Has anyone else had this bug? Or you Aeroblyctos has someone already reported such a problem? As my cds are quite old and scratched, I downloaded the game from Battle.net on my account (maybe this can help).

10. Malhorne

Malhorne

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Are you using the 1.26 war3 ?

11. Djbapt

Djbapt

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, no, indeed I thought by downloading on Bnet it was already in the latest version but it is in 1.21b. I'll try to update and I tell you if it works. Thank for the advice anyway.

12. Malhorne

Malhorne

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    No problem :)

13. Djbapt

Djbapt

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's ok, it's working now. Thank you.

14. Malhorne

Malhorne

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    No problem :)

15. CrackEdge

CrackEdge

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, i wanted to report a bug in chapter 1, phodom doesn't appear, like he has the hide unit trigger activated, i downloaded this campaign last year and didn't finish it, so i downloaded again, its strange because the first time i played the chosen ones, this didn't happen, Please help.

16. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You must complete prologue first.

17. CrackEdge

CrackEdge

Resources:
    Resources:
    But i did complete the prologue first, but im gonna try doing it again and see what happens.

Edit: oh now its working, i was too excited to play this and didn't wait for the start game at the end of the prologue, i had forgotten that, sorry for bothering.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  18. buyingcoats

buyingcoats

Resources:
    Resources:
    After starting Ch 1 with saved resources I triggered the Save Dart Quest while digging beside the farm. I am not sure if its related but afterwards I couldn't find the Wuzz Shaman for Boots of Sunrise.

19. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If I remember correctly after the boss things little change. Some quests or bosses cannot be anymore killed and and others become then available. Also the music changes if you noticed.

20. buyingcoats

buyingcoats

Resources:
    Resources:
    The thing is I recall the Shaman, like Ormester, should be avaliable after the Shadow Golem boss. I'm going to try a few different things to see if I can get him to spawn.

Edit: It spawns properly if I clear the hill before triggering the main quest.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014