• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bug ritual of death and inventory bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i found a bug, when your inventory full, the ritual of death always dropping, BUT you still get the life... please fix, and the inventory on the very right columns on the 2nd rows cannot be used or moved... i think its enough.. thx

Level 17
Poo...
Thats why everything fuckt up in my inventory when i moved to the exact slot that you mentioned. I think that something is horribly wrong with it... Cus i experienced a few bugged things, the item even duped for me...
And about the ritual of death thing.. did RM forget like the most important condition? xD
To check if you actually can pick up the item first..

Level 1
i think you must remake the Ritual of dead and the orbs.. make it immediatly to the life.. not to the inventory first.. sorry about my bad english... im indonesian :)

Level 17
i think you must remake the Ritual of dead and the orbs.. make it immediatly to the life.. not to the inventory first.. sorry about my bad english... im indonesian :)

The ritual of death was suppost to be an equipped item that you loose when you died, that way you could trade over the item with others and it still takes up place in your bag, but we changed this and decided not to implant that system (atleast not yet :O) so thats why it first goes to the inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.