• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug in 2nd part of model submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
im trying to submit a model here, ive put the mdx file, the screenshot file and the portrait file. then i go to the next part: "Your model has 0 attached skins, blahblahblahblahblah Blp only RED ONES ARE A MUST!

the point is, the page finishes there. i cant seen no fu**ing RED ONES (whatever they are), in fact i cant see nothing besides that message. they say to me choose the skins and submit the model, but theres no way i can do it. the page finishes there and point. and its not a crash, i can see even the credits in the end of the index.

if someone know how to "attach" these RED ONES plz help me, or if it has already happened to someone, mods plz fix that bug

grateful

Level 4
ddngw its like my model's name is NEstalkerglow2.mdx

u mean if i take out the "2" then prob resolved?

i hope u finished ur essays, Daelin is on nerves, he is needing u

Level 4
mecheon i open it on my "Bloco de Notas" (dont know its name in english, appears its Note Pad)

CTRL+F and typed " ' " then localize it (without the fu**ing quotes)

however it says my mdl file doesnt have any " ' " symbol, the strange thing is that the Localize Tool "interpreted" or "understood" the " ' " symbol as a " '''' " symbol. i also searched for the " - " symbol but there are MANY OF IT.

unless im not understanding things right i ask for another kind of solution, btw mecheon what is "nifty" and plz stay calm

Daelin u WERE on nerves. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.