• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buffed Passive Abilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Is anyone know a passive abilty which automaticly add a buff on the hero? Like Dota axe's counter helix. And how can i makes a abilty which casted without clicking? And abilty which casted with 'area' cursor? like bizzard? If anyone knows please tell me. Thank you...:xxd:

Level 3
Sorry i answering all of your replies so long. My computer was broken and i can't use it...
And sorry again for the undetailed informations... T.T

This is what i really meant:
1. Buffed Passive Abilties: An passive ability which left buff since learned and remain 4ever...
2. Ability which casted without clicking: Abilty which automaticly used when i pressed it's hotkey...
3. Area Cursor: My real question is only how to change the normal cursor into an area cursor (round and big one).^^ Is it possible to change the color of the area cursor?
However, THANKS FOR REPLIES....

Level 40
1. As I said, an aura.
2. Oh, that's just an ability with no target; use any ability like War Stomp/Thunder Clap/Etc, or you can use Channel.
3. As I said, using Channel or any target-point Area of Effect skill.
Or do you mean even when you're not casting spells? If so, you'd have to import a custom cursor to replace the normal one (Image file). That also goes for the changing the color.

Level 3
No, the right one is poot's. I just want ot make an abilty without target...
Sorry 4 the prblms. ^^

So, it's an aura? But, Which Skill can i use for base of that skill? I wanna make some skill with trigger that triggered with that buff (aura)... Please help...

Oh, btw. How can i input the trigger into this foruM? Why it just shown
"TRIGGER /TRIGGER" or "JASS /JASS" when i click the button (on up there)...

Level 3
Sorry, i forgot to mention this before. I've used evasion as base skill, and i add a buff into the skill via object editor. Why my skill have no buff when the game start?

Level 19
these kind of abilities cannot be buffed
you may use aura for getting buffs as poot said
for example take devasion aura and make all armor bonuses 0

Tell us what are you trying to make so we can help ya better

Level 3
Thx. So, what the function of the "VX" sign?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
and how you can make a note(even pics & links) like this on every of your
posts? I write down this thing manually.

Level 40
What the function of reputation?
It's what you take it to be. Some consider it representative of a person, others (like me) consider it pointless.

Why can't i upload images for my signature?
Link to them and use tags, from a site like Photobucket or Imageshack.

[quote]How can i Insert link?[/quote][plain][url=thisisaurl.com]This is the hyperlinked text[/url][/plain]

Anyhow, this is getting a bit off-topic.

Level 3
Sorry. Btw, do you know how can i make an abilty that similar to "Waveform"(In DoTA, Morphling)? That make my unit move forward and damaging area passed by it.

And can you tell me what's wrong with this trigger? When my unit moved (look into the event), the game instanly closed without any notification or error report...
  • Event
  • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
  • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
  • Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
  • Condition
  • Action
  • Unit - Order A 0011 <gen> to Move To (Position of B 0000 <gen>)
And, how can i make trigger above like Wrld editor's trigger? How can i addd the Event-Condition-Action properly?

Level 19
umm wavefront is not an easy spell
Even I have doubts about making it
(well I lied I dont have doubts but still not easy)

Level 19
hmm I mean if you make it like dota
(the wave only goes to point you target doesnt exeed it and creates naga building explosion effects
well can be easly done with a local unit group a loop, some cos-sin-atan's and some polledwaits)

Status
Not open for further replies.