• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Buddy Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi everyone,

this map is a Warcraft 3 adaption of a Wii Mini game i used to play a lot with my friends.

As it requires you to know the people you are playing with, it is best played with friends (At least 3 players).

How it works:
In the beginning one player gets to be the Buddy - you can choose who or pick random

Then everyone selects a Hero, doesn't matter which one, all have the same movement speed and the same 2 abilities, which are Windwalk and Mirror Image

You will then be asked questions (each questions has a set of answers out of which 4 are chosen randomly)

While you can all chose at the same time, the goal is to pick the same answer as the Buddy.
If you were right you get one point. First one to reach the set number of points (chosen in the beginning) wins. As it's a friends game multiple winners are possbile.

It is possible to restart ingame when you are done so everyone get's to be the Buddy once without rehosting

Things i'm looking for here:
- (gamebreaking) bugs
- ideas for new questions
- ideas for new abilities or gamemodes
- any other suggestions

enjoy :)

Attachments

• buddy quiz.w3x
    34.2 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.