• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BtT Scarcity Canyon

Reactions: deepstrasz
Beyond the Throne: Scarcity Canyon (2)

This is an altered-melee that takes place post-World Tree. Features include:

-A completely new race called Lost that are hyper-aggressive
-A developed Naga race
-Integrated sea units that provide a unique channel for racial strengths
-Custom terrain that provides balance for sea and land units
-Stat adjusted vanilla heroes with new heroes
-Streamlined hotkey system

I would like feedback on the following:

-How do you feel about the unit composition, their roles, and usage?
-What should my focus be?

For more information, change log, and credits visit the main thread.

2023-06-06-23_31_59-window-png.436440

Keywords:
Warcraft II, Altered Melee, Goblin, Ogre, Mage, Lost, Throne, Naval, Navy, Troll, Lost
Contents

BtT Scarcity Canyon (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
As time goes, so does @Kam's innovative Beyond the Throne project continue with it. One of the most meticulously conceived altered melee maps who's span came into being long ago only to further through even today. Approved.
The map is really cool but not the most balance and not the best but more like one of the map that is really good, I really enjoyed playing the map although it crashed me mid way of the game and also I kinda find it weird that the naga units are really slow and the naga workers disappear after construction. Overeall this is a really great map. 5 stars for you.

edit: I was attacking the enemy player I don't know why it crashed though probably my computer or the map that caused it.

Last edited:
The map is really cool but not the most balance and not the best but more like one of the map that is really good, I really enjoyed playing the map although it crashed me mid way of the game and also I kinda find it weird that the naga units are really slow and the naga workers disappear after construction. Overeall this is a really great map. 5 stars for you.

What were you doing when it crashed?