• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWarglaiveofAzzinoth

Icon originally made by Blizzard Entertainment, recolored by FrIkY. This icon also has it's matching model, check it out here: Warglaive of Azzinoth

Source of the original icon

Keywords:
Warglaive, of, Azzinoth, Evil, Illidan, Illidari, Black, Temple, Chaos, Fel, Iron, Inferno, Infernal
Contents

BTNWarglaiveofAzzinoth (Icon)

Reviews
15:20, 12th Sep 2009 oh_snap: Approved.
Level 15
nice =))
now WoW wargalives at least have a matching icon... too bad this icon isn't in WoW though... =D

Level 34
Well... I don't know. I thought I explained you all in the description. Listen, I didn't make this icon, it was made by Blizzard Entertainment, I just used their icon and recolored it. I asked oh_snap if that's acceptable, he says it's okay. He will approve this icon when the model is approved, and then make Blizzard Entertainment the author of this icon. So there's no need to give me comments, critics or +reps, because this icon doesn't deserves it, and I don't deserve it. Why I didn't make the icon myself, it's because I'm too busy with my own project and my school just started, so I won't have much time for Wc3 modding (and partially because I'm lazy). I hope this answers all of your questions. :psmile:

Level 9
This is an awesome work.. Even if it's actually a re-color, I'd still credit FrIkY for this icon, as maybe he didn't make it, but his edits made it almost like a different icon!
5/5 Highly Recommended