• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNVrykulLongboat

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Icon for Sellenisko's Drakkar ship model:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/.../?prev=search=Vrykul&d=list&r=20&u=Sellenisko

Keywords:
Vrykul, Viking, Norse, Northrend, Nordic, Longboat, Ship, Drakkar, Navy
Contents

BTNVrykulLongboat (Icon)

Reviews
20:38, 2nd Dec 2015 Sin'dorei300: I think you could choose a better angle and maybe another background.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

The boat, maybe ?

If you know the model, of course. But an icon is supposed to immediately tell you what it is.
Many of your Vrykul icons don't really do that, they are only a mass of pixel.

Level 29
If you know the model, of course. But an icon is supposed to immediately tell you what it is.
Many of your Vrykul icons don't really do that, they are only a mass of pixel.

I really dont get what you want.
The icon is made for the model, so its normal you wont understand what it is for if you dont know or wont be using the model.

All pictures in a computer are a mass of pixel at ground level, again i dont get what you want to say with this.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I really dont get what you want.
The icon is made for the model, so its normal you wont understand what it is for if you dont know or wont be using the model.
I am pretty sure a moderator will say something similar.
It is simply not visible in the icon what it shall represent.
If you choose, for example, a side perspective, like in the model preview shot, then it would be clear what it is.