• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTripleDaggersV2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Triple Daggers!! In order for me to upload the description needs 30 characters.

Keywords:
Triple, attack, of, daggers, blades, swords, metals, and, stuff, with, peanut, butter, cheese, nutella, chocolate
Contents

BTNTripleDaggersV2 (Icon)

Reviews
18:47, 12th Jan 2015 Sin'dorei300: The shading needs more work and the shape reminds me more of a spear rather than a dagger.

M

18:47, 12th Jan 2015
Sin'dorei300: The shading needs more work and the shape reminds me more of a spear rather than a dagger.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Well for a background design i would do something that has red in it since the daggers seem to be rushing at en enemy to stab them. Also, the grey swipes below the daggers that is indicating that its moving, make there opacity lower so they are see-through. And, for the background maybe something along the lines of this?