• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNToxicPandemic

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Some thing I made..supposed to be a green nuclear explosion..but you can use it as broccoli, a tree..or anything...haha!

Keywords:
bomb, boom, explosion, green, toxic, pandemic, nuclear, fallout, poison
Contents

BTNToxicPandemic (Icon)

Reviews
13:06, 2nd Oct 2009 Zombie.: Too simple, lacks proper definition, shading, highlights and a proper 3D placement. I'm not even sure this is freehand. Rejected.

M

13:06, 2nd Oct 2009
Zombie.: Too simple, lacks proper definition, shading, highlights and a proper 3D placement. I'm not even sure this is freehand. Rejected.

Level 23
It kinda looks more like a weird tree then a explosion? The ring around the explosion, is a wave? right? Well, it should be alot more transparent and smoky, and the shape of it should really be fixed. The top of the explosion looks wrong aswell. If you look at a real mushroom explosion, for an example, this one; http://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2006/12/061211090729.jpg
you can see that the top of it, looks alot different then you have drawn it. And with a explosion, there usually is fire that lightens up? This one just looks like some kind of toxic smoke.
add more light.