• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNStarShower

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another try at making a successful icon. Flaming Stars shooting from above come down to devour and set ablaze.
Updated 2x, added more contrast.
Update 3: Remade everything from scratch. Tried to make it not too monochromatic.

Keywords:
Fire, Star, Shower, Star Shower, Meteor Shower, Fire Shower
Contents

BTNStarShower (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Awaiting UpdateDate: 2012/Nov/26 15:28:52 2012/Nov/29 13:18:07 Reasons:Quite messy and monochromatic. Read up some 2D Art tutorials in our Tutorials Section. I will mark this as "Needs fix" so you can update it, but please only...

M

I3lackDeath

Awaiting Update
[tr]
Date:
2012/Nov/26 15:28:52

2012/Nov/29 13:18:07
Reasons:
Quite messy and monochromatic.
Read up some 2D Art tutorials in our Tutorials Section.
I will mark this as "Needs fix" so you can update it, but please only do so when you can show acceptable changes.

You still did not make any worthwhile changes to this.
Please read the tutorials I linked here and PM me with your progress before you update this resource again.​

Staff Contact

Wow! Icons with falling thing such as rocks, meteors, ice e.t.c. usualy go towards the down left part of the icon (like blizzard spell icon does). This icon is really something nice and different.
5/5:goblin_good_job:

Thanks!
--
Anyways, does this need more detail? It's been quite some time for it to be not .. moderated?