• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSimplyArrow5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dentothor
A simply arrow which can be used in many ways...

I need some advices to make it better, cuz i want to make some special arrows based on it...

Thanks

UPDATED: Now you can see more part of the arrow :D

UPDATED: Changed BackGround, hope so it is better...

UPDATED: Changed background again, optimized...

UPDATED: Made BG green

by PippoKiller

Keywords:
arrow simply upgrade knife archer
Contents

BTNSimplyArrow5 (Icon)

Reviews
11:13, 16th Oct 2009 enjoy: Needs more highlights, and make the shading stronger. Define it a bit more, and maybe blend the background more together. Make some kind of details on the arrow. It looks too simple. Maybe make some thin metal, on the...

M

11:13, 16th Oct 2009
enjoy: Needs more highlights, and make the shading stronger. Define it a bit more, and maybe blend the background more together. Make some kind of details on the arrow. It looks too simple. Maybe make some thin metal, on the wood, like runes or something, or zoom in on the arrows head, and make a some details, like airwaves around it or something. It looks pretty flat, so besides the shading and highlights, that can help it to look less flat, maybe try to change the angle. I don't know if the wood is c'n'p, but it looks like it to me, but the icon is 50 % drawn in hand, as far as I can see, but I would like you to show me some WIP.

enjoy: I don't see any visible changes since last time. Do what I previously suggested.