• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSerpenting

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hopefully this will be useful icon.

-Icon
248564-albums8524-picture103610.png

-My draw

248564-albums8524-picture103611.jpg

Keywords:
Snake, venom, dark
Contents

BTNSerpenting (Icon)

Reviews
02:26, 12th Nov 2015 Sin'dorei300: Commented.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
I honestly suggest not too draw out your icons on pencil and scan them in because how your doing it gives out a sketchy type icon that needs smoothing out because the lines are so choppy. But, the colors on this are confusing too me, they are also very dark and need highlights, I also suggest changing the name too something else because thats very confusing as well. So overall the whole icon needs defining.

Roland

R

Roland

Jesus Christ. This needs to be in the "Director's Cut"

No really.. I mean it.. Improve your art please.. It's VERY Confusing and... Obscure to understand.

Like i said about the other icons of yours: in order to succeed, you have to learn certain things.
Here you can find sufficient material that might help you:
2D Art Tutorials, Art Tutorials/Books/etc.
You need to define your objects properly.
Improve the shapes, proportions, anatomy...
Choose a suitable color palette.
There must be a source of light, so, add shadows and highlights.
Please read some tutorials and practice(if you want to learn something).