• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPlagueBarrel

Reactions: Kam
Plague Barrel Icon
Pretty, nice.

I will make a pack for Undead/Plague and this for individual upload.

Keywords:
Plague
Barrel
Blizzard
Contents

BTNPlagueBarrel (Icon)

Reviews
17:10, 4th Mar 2016 Sin'dorei300: Blizzard material.
This is not ur work, this is Blizzard material.

As i've said u so many times before, CnP/stealing artwork is prohibited and will result in punishment if done continuously.

About Blizzard material, from rules:
"The submitter's nickname will be set as "Alternative Author", while the main "Author" will be renamed to "Blizzard Entertainment".

Rules: Icon Submission Rules

Edit: Add some keywords, pls.

Level 8
Added Blizzard as author.
Finding more Barrel Icons to make
THE ALMIGHTY BARREL ICON PACK

Edit:I mean why would you get punished for making icons people obviously would use and stuff lol, this is most certainly helpful for many people who want to make Forsaken/Undead tech trees.

I mean why would you get punished for making icons people obviously would use and stuff lol, this is most certainly helpful for many people who want to make Forsaken/Undead tech trees.

If people need WoW icons in particular, they can just right-click the image from Wowhead, import it into the Button Maker tool to add some borders and done. So 1-minute of "work" that isn't even yours is unacceptable. Make something of your own. If you don't know how, head to the tutorials section and look for icon making tutorials and please don't rip stuff that isn't yours in the future.

Level 26
I'd advice you to change the author to "Blizzard Entertainment". Then the resource would be placed in the blizzard account created for just this purpose. Had it been a tiny edit, the alternative author would've sufficed, but I feel that it should be moved entirely. Because the uploader didn't actually do anything.

Edit: Oh wut, you had that changed before I commented. My bad.

Level 8
I'd advice you to change the author to "Blizzard Entertainment". Then the resource would be placed in the blizzard account created for just this purpose. Had it been a tiny edit, the alternative author would've sufficed, but I feel that it should be moved entirely. Because the uploader didn't actually do anything.

Edit: Oh wut, you had that changed before I commented. My bad.

Reported :^)
Jk lol.
Anyways, Barrels are master race anyways.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
As long as it's clear the 'author' isn't trying to steal credit & is just putting useful stuff out there, I don't see why there needs to be this big ol' stigma. Just slap "Blizzard Entertainment" on there and let's all move on.

Really useful, man. Forsaken ahoy!