• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNnewversion1sharped

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
SRY FOR SO MUCH UPDATING! but its my first icon or real resource with the skin and i want to thank everybody you wrote USEFULL Stuff here thx. Im on the way to be a good skinner:) Not the one from Simpsons xD

NOW SHARPED!

SRY FOR UPDATING BUT I THINK ITS BETTERSO:

- less blurry
- new pic
-with pas

This is my Green Magus Icon for my Skin Green Magus ^^

Homepage: sausageofdoom.ynn-en-curon-dae.de

Keywords:
Green, Magus, Kael, Wood, Woodelf, Greenelf
Contents

BTNnewversion1sharped (Icon)

Reviews
00:28, 25th Oct 2009 enjoy: Correspondig resource rejected.

M

00:28, 25th Oct 2009
enjoy: Correspondig resource rejected.

Level 30
Several restrictions lead me to the inevitable conclusion that, as a matter of fact, resources classified as being in "beta" stages should generally not be approved.
Concerning feedback, constructive criticism and several supporting features, please refer to your personal and favourite 2D Texturing Forum at the Hiveworkshop.
Thanks.

Level 8
You should add more details and make it much less blurry, i didnt know what it was untill i saw the Skin.

When i look on the work you have done for your skin, i am 100% sure you can make this atleast ten times better. 2/5

your right sorry taking screenshots man i make the model in the editor to sizing 10 the i used the black background sky in the editor and press on keyboard dont know what it mean on english i will translate it wait
"
Print
------
S-Abf
"
then start paint and use paste and there is the screen ^^ and then i custom it with photoshop

hmm.. that icon.. now it would be pretty good if you now remove all those white "dots" that are all over the edges of the picture. then the icon will be good.

but remember, only those white dots around the picture and inside the picture, those that look like some noise or so... remove those, ass a simple lill background glow and that icon will be cool IMHO

Level 8
Instead of trying to sharpen it, look on the quality of all the "Good" icons here on the hive, im sure you will get alot of inspiration of how to change this.
If you look on 4/5 icons you will see whats missing, its not "warcraftish" at all and needs to be much more realistic.

Try not to put too many details on it, make it simple yet awesome.
Still 2/5, you can do better.