• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNManaOrb

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is the first release of mana orb. Can use it at mage or something else.

V1.1 : More power, power intensity, more dark and more light. Minor blur.
V1.2 : Little whirlwind, more bright, more shadows, more hightlights.
V2.0 : Upper left more bright, the orb size was reduced, more effects around the orb, more dark.

Keywords:
mana, orb, mage, arcane
Contents

BTNManaOrb (Icon)

Reviews
13:35, 21st Feb 2014 Sin'dorei300: Like i said, it doesn't looks like an orb. At the edge, it looks like a furry ball, cuz of smudge. Needs definition and proper shading(google mana orb).

M

13:35, 21st Feb 2014
Sin'dorei300: Like i said, it doesn't looks like an orb.
At the edge, it looks like a furry ball, cuz of smudge.
Needs definition and proper shading(google mana orb).

Level 1
Indeed, it is improved, I would just like to make a suggestion, you need to make the colours a bit brighter and see if you can add, light that would kind of "swirl" around the orb.

~AngelofDeath

Level 10
It doesn't look like a mana orb, it's too simple.
Try adding some effects.

For me like its a mana orb and i don't think "it's too simple" , it took time for do it, i did some details, but when the image was reduced some was deleted. Some icons here and more simple than this and was approved. Anyway new update (More effects and more bright upper left side (Heinvers))

___________________________________________________________________________________
V2.0 : Upper left more bright, the orb size was reduced, more effects around the orb, more dark.
___________________________________________________________________________________

V1.1
ebe7f9bcc156705c4ae8ceddf9605920-d76ksp5.jpg

V1.2
c9ba7f8295b90ffe3530919300b65532-d76kuwg.jpg

V2
b5909c2e1b531e82a6d2700cb6639b40-d76vdk6.jpg

Thanks for comments.