• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMaiveAlternate

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Maiev Shadowsong the warden and leader of watchers guild. updated Icon

Keywords:
Maiev Shadowsong, warden
Contents

BTNMaiveAlternate (Icon)

Reviews
17:31, 26th Sep 2015 Sin'dorei300: Awaiting a big pic/WIP.
Level 7
If you're wondering how this was created it I used this penicil sketch as a base then edited, added colour and applied textures from this concept artwork by blizzard in photoshop to get this unique updated version of Maiev.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/d27489/dibujos_de_tito_by_stefano_roca-d5i2uu4.jpg

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/d27489/ma.jpg

One of the things that annoyed me with the WC3 and wow images of Maiev was how masculine they made her look and in some artwork she looks like a cyborg lady, so I made this from a variation of art sources to give people a more feminine version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

looks cool for me :)

+REP and 5/5

Level 26
Well, if he applied freehand is all fine and dandy, but he linked two two artworks, he didn't specify if they were his. He justed stated that he used them and photoshop.
It's not really a conclusive proof. A larger image of the icon in question would've been a plus though and one or two work in progress version of the same icon and bam, no worries.

Level 21
Looks cool.
Something about it reminds me of easterlings...I dunno why.

One of the things that annoyed me with the WC3 and wow images of Maiev was how masculine they made her look and in some artwork she looks like a cyborg lady
Yeah,I noticed this and it annoyed me as well