1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNLeatherboundtomeReforgedI Set

Submitted by LifeguardLeroy
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Trying to upload the set of tomes here

Remember to credit as LifeguardLeroy in your maps

For more information on open requests and commissions follow at LifeguardLeroy on twitch
Twitch
Previews
Contents

BTNLeatherboundtomeReforgedI Set (Icon)

BTNLeatherboundtomeReforgedII (Icon)

BTNLeatherboundtomeReforgedIII (Icon)

BTNLeatherboundtomeReforgedIV (Icon)

BTNLeatherboundtomeReforgedV (Icon)

BTNLeatherboundtomeReforgedVI (Icon)

Reviews
  1. LifeguardLeroy

LifeguardLeroy

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Will be adding more later, dont forget to credit as LifeguardLeroy

2. LifeguardLeroy

LifeguardLeroy

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    To avoid confusion this is in fact a redraw of this set of icons I posted years ago in 2014 on my alt account 'Skypsi' which I forgot the email password too BTNLeatherboundTomeI

I also intend on updating for reforge when its out with the high res files.

3. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please refrain from double posting. I like these, please continue adding more and we will continue review.

4. LifeguardLeroy

LifeguardLeroy

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Will do, Now I have figured it out.

5. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    It would be great if you could emphasize more in the Number's carving, a higher contrast perhaps? You should also move them down so their top bit don't get hidden by the border. Tiny but notable mistakes like this can always be avoided - with a little effort when finalizing your works, please do keep that in mind.

6. Scias

Scias

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I agree with San on the issue of the carvings of the numbers. At first glance I read the "I" as a scratch on the book, but that was before I even realized there's a whole set of these. :)

I think the icon overall would benefit from some increase in contrast and saturation aswell. The belt kinda looks flat to me on the small scale image, since there's not much shading on it nor a highlight that would indicate it wrapping and dropping at the right edge of the book (while there is a highlight on the left edge).

Other than those nitpicks I quite like the overall design of the icon, I like the twists and curves of the belt.

7. PeeKay

PeeKay

Icon Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Approved.