• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHeartOn

Reactions: Neutral08 and Rmx
My second icon. I used GIMP to create the icon this time. It is just a heart with a 'glow' effect around it over a white background. Please comment and give me tips to improve my art skills.

Changed: Added darker shades near the bottom.

Changed: Completely redid the image. Now has 3 Hearts in view, all glowing with radiant energy.

There is also a different variant for Enabled/Disabled spells.

Keywords:
Heart, seduce, seduction, love, valentine's, valentine, day
Contents

BTNHeartOn (Icon)

Reviews
12:20, 9th Feb 2010 enjoy: I think it's too bright. Maybe make the background black, en then make a pinkish glow, maybe like the color of the current background, and then make smaller hearts? I don't really see a big use for it, would be much better...

M

12:20, 9th Feb 2010
enjoy: I think it's too bright. Maybe make the background black, en then make a pinkish glow, maybe like the color of the current background, and then make smaller hearts? I don't really see a big use for it, would be much better if it was a love potion or something, but okay.

enjoy: exactly what I imagend :D great!